EPSON Scanner Perfection V700 Photo
No customer reviews - Leave your feedback
You save 18% (€ 123.01)
Other offers for this product :
- 3 new starting from € 635.61
Services included :
- Pixmania's 12 month commercial warranty
Optional extras :
- Zen Engagement : We’ll refund the difference or, if the product breaks down, we’ll take back the product…find out more about these advantages
- Guarantee : 5-year guarantee extension
- Guarantee : 3-year guarantee extension
Sold by Pixmania.com
High resolution (4800 dpi) scanning is available for transparency and reflective scanning. Depending on the resolution selected, the lens carriage will switch and the appropriate lens will be set in place. Another valuable time- and cost-saving feature offered with the Perfection V700 scanner is Digital ICE Technologies, a powerful tool for automatic removal of scratches and dust from film, and many surface defects from reflective prints. The V700 scanner can achieve an optical density (Dmax) of 4.0, allowing for high dynamic range imaging and the ability to capture fine shadow details. The scanner also features Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and FireWire connectivity for fast data transmission.
The Perfection V700 Photo is ideal for anyone who has relied on a dedicated 35mm film scanner, but wants greater flexibility for scanning larger film formats. With the Perfection V700 Photo, customers can scan 35mm, 2 1/4" and 4"x 5" medium format film with a built-in 8" x 10" transparency unit, as well as prints and documents. Customers also get a wide variety of high quality film scanning capabilities for well below the cost of a dedicated film scanner.
EPSON Perfection V700 Photo - Home Photo Scanner
The Epson Perfection V700 sets the benchmark for photo scanning. It's the perfect choice for serious photo enthusiasts.
The Epson Perfection V700 Photo is the ideal scanner for photo enthusiasts and advanced amateur photographers. Featuring Epson's unique Dual Lens System combined with DIGITAL ICE™ Technologies it delivers exceptional quality film and photo scanning.
• Achieve exceptional scanning at 6400dpi (film) / 4800dpi (reflective) optical resolution
• Automatically remove dust and scratches with DIGITAL ICE™ Technologies
• Excellent tone reproduction with 4.0 DMax optical density
• 10 x 8" built-in film adapter with film holders for all common formats
• Advanced software bundle including SilverFast® SE6 and Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 3.0
• For even more advanced film scanning, the Epson Perfection V750 Pro is also available