WD WD TV Live WiFi Streaming Media Player - AVI, MPG/MPEG, MKV, MP4/MOV, M2TS, FLV (h.264)

360°

WD WD TV Live WiFi Streaming Media Player - AVI, MPG/MPEG, MKV, MP4/MOV, M2TS, FLV (h.264)

close_popin

Product details

• Supported Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, PCM, AC3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), LPCM
  • Supported Video Formats: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Xvid, WMV, QuickTime, AVI, MKV, MOV, VOB, FLV, TS, M2TS, AVC, H.264, VC-1
  • Connectivity Protocols: IEEE 802.11b (Wi-Fi), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet), IEEE 802.3u (Fast Ethernet), IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3z (Gigabit Ethernet)

€ 88.09 VAT included
WEEE charge € 0.10 WEEE

The price of this product includes the following taxes:

close_popin
The price of this product includes the following taxes:
WEEE: collecting, recycling and processing waste electrical and electronic equipment
Find out more

Other offers for this product :

• 4 new starting from € 88.22

Services included :

• Pixmania's 12 month commercial warranty

Get the right coverage for your product with these optional extras :

• 3 advantages: If the product breaks down, we will issue an immediate refund. We buy back your product. We'll refund the difference if you find the same product for less elsewhere.Find out more
  • 5-year extended warranty
  • 3-year extended warranty

Sold by Pixmania.com

In stock FREE DELIVERY

DELIVERY METHODS

close

The following delivery methods are available for this product.
You will be prompted to select a delivery method during the second step (Delivery") of the ordering process.

UPS Express Delivery 24-48h € 17.99

UPS delivers in 24 to 48 hours from Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.

Fast delivery with UPS Standard 3-5 days Free delivery

UPS delivers in 3 to 5 working days from Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.

This product requires a mains adapter for the UK. Pixmania supplies a free adapter when you buy this product.
*Valid on products sold and shipped by Pixmania only.

UK Plug Adapter

Pixmania's review : WD WD TV Live WiFi Streaming Media Player - AVI, MPG/MPEG, MKV, MP4/MOV, M2TS, FLV (h.264)

Get the best of the internet on your HD TV with the Western Digital WDBGXT0000NBK WD TV Live!

This Western Digital WDBGXT0000NBK WD TV Live media player streams videos, music and photos from your USB drive, network drive, digital camera, camcorder, desktop computer or Mac in Full HD (1080p).  

Wireless-N technology ensures you have enough speed to stream HD content with no lag.

You'll be spoilt for choice with the WD TV Live!

Supplied with remote control

Detailed product description

WESTERN DIGITAL TV LIVE - Entertainment your way

Watch what you want, when you want. Stream the latest movies, hit TV shows, and the best of the Internet. It's on your HDTV, on your schedule.

Your media collection belongs on the big screen

Enjoy your media library, home videos, vacation slideshows, and favorite songs on your HDTV and sound system in your living room. Sit back and enjoy the spectacular picture quality of Full-HD 1080p.

The best of the Internet on your HDTV

Stream hit movies, catch up on TV shows, stay connected to your social network, enjoy on-demand access to your favorite music. Don't settle for online entertainment on your small computer screen. With the WD TV Live streaming media player, you can enjoy it all on your HDTV.

Ready, set, stream

So easy to set up, you'll be up and running in minutes. The WD TV Live streaming media player connects to your high-speed Internet connection wirelessly, no PC required. Or use the Ethernet port to connect to your wired home network.

Stay updated with RSS feeds

Stay posted on your favorite bloggers and websites and stream the latest audio and video with timely RSS feeds. You can also add specific feeds to your dashboard to be shown as tickers so you never miss a thing.

High-performance, streaming-ready Wi-Fi

Includes the latest wireless technology - extended-range Wireless-N - giving you the speed you need to stream HD.

HDMI and composite video output

The HDMI port lets you connect to the highest quality HDTV or home theater. Additional composite (RCA outputs) ensure compatibility with virtually all television sets.

Play media from any source

Stream videos, music, and photos from your USB drive, network drive, and any PC or Mac computer in your home. Our media library collects the content from all the drives, so finding the perfect video, song, or photo to view is easier.

Play virtually any media file format

The WD TV Live streaming media player supports a wide variety of the most popular files including MKV, MP4, XVID, AVI, WMV, and MOV video formats. Get the freedom to enjoy your media now, in virtually any file format.

Show photos and movies directly from your digital camera or camcorder

Connect your camcorder or digital camera directly to the media player using one of the USB ports, and instantly view or archive HD video and photos without a PC. Works with any digital imaging device that supports Picture Transfer Protocol.

Bring the arcade to your HDTV

Swap gems with Rockswap, try your luck with Texas Hold'Em, or test your math skills with Sudoku. WD TV Live brings casual games to your big screen TV.

Programmable remote

Use the included programmable remote control to make your entertainment choices using our crisp, animated navigation menus. Customize buttons for quick and easy access to your favorite music, photos, videos or menu choices.

Use your keyboard for easy searching and updating

Use the on-screen keyboard or attach your wired or wireless USB keyboard for easy text input. Perfect for searching videos on YouTube or updating your status on Facebook.

Ultra-compact design

Cool and quiet, this compact system integrates perfectly into your entertainment center.

Advanced functions for power users :

- Audio lip sync adjustment to match with playing video
- Subtitle color, position, and timing adjustment
- Password-protected parental controls for specific online services

Technical specifications

System

Features Progressive scanning (line doubling), upgradable firmware, Samba client, NFS client, USB 2.0 compatibility, web interface
On-screen Menu Language Hebrew, Hungarian, Czech, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Turkish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean

Audio System

Output Mode Stereo
Digital Audio Format Dolby Digital output, DTS digital output, Dolby True HD digital output, Dolby Digital Plus output

Connectors

Optical Digital Output Yes

Network & Internet Multimedia

Connectivity Wireless / wired
Supported Audio Formats MP3, WMA, WAV, PCM, AC3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), LPCM
Supported Video Formats MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Xvid, WMV, QuickTime, AVI, MKV, MOV, VOB, FLV, TS, M2TS, AVC, H.264, VC-1
Functionality Digital audio playback, digital photo playback, digital video playback, Internet radio playback, Internet video playback
Connectivity Protocols IEEE 802.11b (Wi-Fi), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3 (Ethernet), IEEE 802.3u (Fast Ethernet), IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3z (Gigabit Ethernet)
Internet Streaming Services CinemaNow, Netflix, YouTube, Pandora, Deezer, Blockbuster, Live365, Picasa, AccuWeather, Facebook, Dailymotion, RSS feeds, MediaFly, SHOUTcast, Hulu Plus, Spotify, Flingo, TuneIn
Supported Pictures Formats BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG
DLNA Yes

Supported Video Resolutions

Supported Video Resolutions 1920 x 1080

Remote Control

Technology Infrared
Type Remote control

Miscellaneous

Cables Included Video / audio cable
Compliant Standards "Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.

Power

Voltage Required AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Type External

Connections

Connector Type 1 x USB 2.0 ( 4 PIN USB Type A ) - front
1 x USB 2.0 ( 4 PIN USB Type A ) - rear
1 x HDMI output ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear
1 x SPDIF output ( TOS Link ) - rear
1 x Ethernet ( RJ-45 ) - rear
1 x composite video/audio output ( mini-phone 3.5mm ) - rear

General

Product Type WiFi multimedia player
Localisation EMEA
Width 12.5 cm
Depth 10 cm
Height 3 cm
Weight 190 g

Customers who purchased this product also purchased these items

Customer reviews WD TV Live WiFi Streaming Media Player - AVI, MPG/MPEG, MKV, MP4/MOV, M2TS, FLV (h.264)

Consumer reviews  

Leave your feedback

a consumer
Meath Ireland
4.5 on 5
Date : 12/08/2012

change a regular tv into a smart tv and let loose its full potential. Netflix, youtube, home video etc

nerflix, youtube, home video

slow to start

17 of 17 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

Gordon
sheffield United Kingdom
5 on 5
Date : 06/08/2012

bought this to go with my home nas server so far played everything file format i have thrown at it with no problems at all had to adjust position of my aging net gear G only router to begin with get a better signal but after that playback is flawless.

mine didn't come with net fix or BBC iplayer pre installed but when you update it to latest firmware version it appears in the menu options.
just need to run the update then once finished turn off & disconnect from power supply for 1 min and reboot the device and your all sorted.

plays all files i have

none

11 of 11 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

Michael Jadu
Croydon United Kingdom
5 on 5
Date : 25/07/2012

Ever since buying my HD Camera I've had trouble finding a device that would play it without any stutter, lag or anything like that.

With this device I can just plug in my camera via USB and it plays it just like that, no wait time no nothing.

I don't understand why people say it is hard to setup, it took me about 2-5 minutes to set-up, it was very basic stuff, if you're struggling, they'res always Youtube!

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a central player to play their files be it movies, recorded videos, pictures and even music - the way it organises everything is simply wonderful and it is also extremely easy to use, don't think twice, press the buy button!

Plays every file I throw at it flawlessly, I get great sound from my sound system and great picture quality, it is silent too!

It has enough to keep us busy considering it has Netflix, iPlayer and Spotify but more channels would be great.

6 of 9 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

Billy Lightfoot
Douglas United Kingdom
1 on 5
Date : 16/06/2012

I bought this unit to access NETFLIX. It is NOT available on this unit... so a complete waste of money and time... extremely disappointed inb the product.

good price from Pixmania

Product bought to use NETFLIX which is not on the unit

14 of 42 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

a consumer
Chippenham United Kingdom
1 on 5
Date : 05/06/2012

Initially everything looked good with WiFi streaming of HD, but network performance dropped to where it woul only support basic music playback. Changed to wired network (when equipment cold) - initially worked then more of the same. Locked up (needed power off/on).
Tried latest firmware (1.08.17) - no better.

Waiting for replacement from Western digital.

If it kept working, probably would have been quite good.

Warms up, looses network bandwidth then locks up

14 of 21 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

See all customer reviews

CAUTION

popin_close

You must be at least 18 years of age to view the Adults section of this site.
Click Yes to confirm that you are over 18, or No to leave this page.